Events: TechPartner -- Take Your Business to the Next Level
Julie Bennani, the new general manager of the Microsoft Partner Program,
will be the keynote speaker at RCP's upcoming TechPartner conference in
Bennani's address is among the highlights of a two-day program packed
with insights and advice aimed at helping partners build their businesses.
Also on the agenda for the event, to be held Oct. 16-17 at the Rio All-Suite
Hotel & Casino:
- Howard Diamond, chairman and CEO of ePartners Inc., will speak
on maximizing opportunity in a difficult market.
- Mike Harvath, president and CEO of Revenue Rocket Consulting
Group, will take a hard look at the "building vs. buying" approaches
to growing a business.
- Keith Lubner, managing partner of Channel Consulting Corp.,
will share secrets of successful vendor-partner relationships.
- Geoff Owen, associate managing partner of Acumen Management
Ltd., will explain how to create a sales-driven company environment.
- John Rowell, CTO of OpSource Inc., will discuss what Software
as a Service means for partners.
- Ken Thoreson, president, Acumen Management Ltd., will describe
ways to build high-performance, self-managed sales teams.
- Charles Weaver, president of the MSPAlliance, will present
best practices for moving into managed services.
Other TechPartner sessions will cover the current competitive landscape,
help you find the right people in Redmond and offer details about Microsoft's
For more on the conference's keynote speaker, see the August 2007 cover
For TechPartner details, registration information and updates, visit