Webinar Alert: Learn How To Take Emotion Out of the Hiring Process
Hiring. It's the No. 1 job of sales management but it's also the most difficult.
If you hire effectively, the job of sales management becomes much easier. But if you hire the wrong salesperson, it may cost you four times what you ended up paying that person while they were on your team.
If you are serious about building a high-performance sales team I have something special for you; I will train you on the aspects of building a recruiting process that will improve your odds of only hiring the best salespeople -- not the best available. You can register for my webinar here. In this webinar, I will teach you how to remove emotion from the hiring process and improve your odds for hiring salespeople who will produce. You will learn:
- Five techniques to increase interviewing effectiveness.
- How to evaluate the traits of high-performers.
- How to create a sales recruiting scorecard that "takes the emotion" out of hiring decisions.
- How to use and create a sales case study specifically designed for your business.
- How to build an interviewing process to hire the best, not just the best available.
- How to separate the average from top performers.
This webinar, which takes place on Feb. 28 at 1 p.m. EST, is perfect for sales managers, executives, business owners, HR professionals and anyone who is involved in the sales hiring process.
Posted by Ken Thoreson on February 06, 2012 at 11:59 AM