Pender's Blog

Blog archive

Study: Twitter Full of Useless Stuff

One study says that 40 percent of what's on Twitter amounts to "pointless babble." The other 60 percent, of course, is RCPU updates at http://twitter.com/leepender. That is, if the Russians haven't taken down the site altogether.

Posted by Lee Pender on August 18, 2009 at 11:55 AM


Featured

  • Touting Azure for Operators, Microsoft Joins SDN Standards Group

    As part of its Azure for Operators program, Microsoft this week joined a nonprofit standards association that focuses on SDN technologies used by enterprises and service providers.

  • 2020 Microsoft Conference Calendar: For Partners, IT Pros and Developers

    Here's your guide to all the IT training sessions, partner meet-ups and annual Microsoft conferences you won't want to miss. (Now updated with COVID-19-related event changes.)

  • Pilot Begins of Microsoft Teams-Salesforce CRM Integration

    A new capability that lets Microsoft Teams users access information from the Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) platform debuted this week.

  • The 2020 Microsoft Product Roadmap

    From the next major update to Windows 10 to the next generations of .NET and PowerShell, here's what's on tap from Microsoft this year.