Final Google Item for the Day
This is funny, but also speaks to whether Google is respectful of our personal
It seems that an Aussie gent lost his bloke. To commemorate his mate's death,
the 36-year-old Bill got snockered and passed out in front of his house, just
in time for a camera-laden Google van to drive by. The photos were posted
on the 'Net, much to Bill's chagrin.
Is anything in public view fair game to be posted on the 'Net? Should people
having heart attacks, clothing malfunctions or getting mugs be put on a Web
page? And what if this happened to you? Tell us what you think by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Doug Barney on August 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM