Your Turn: What Microsoft Mobile Apps Do You Use?
For the upcoming March issue of RCP, we tried to fill an entire iPhone screen with solid Microsoft business and productivity apps and found more than enough. (The same exercise probably would have worked with an Android phone and Google Play.)
Since putting Word, Excel and PowerPoint onto competitive stores, Microsoft has continued to load those stores with useful apps. To name a few, we found Outlook, Yammer, Skype for Business, Sway, Delver, Power BI, OneNote, Office 365 Admin, OME Viewer, Comp Portal, Dynamics CRM and Groups, among others.
For a future RCP and RCPmag.com article, we have some questions for you:
- Which of Microsoft's apps for iOS and Android are key for you?
- How are you using these free add-on apps in your partner business to mobile-enable solutions, ignite user adoption and, to use one of Microsoft's verbs, delight your customers?
- Conversely, are there any Microsoft apps that aren't living up to their billing or their promise?
- Are there third-party apps that you use instead because they outperform Microsoft in its own wheelhouse?
- Are there key features that any of these apps need to add before they really become first-rate?
- Is there an app that you wish Microsoft would make?
E-mail me and share the knowledge.
Posted by Scott Bekker on February 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM