Accelerate Your Microsoft Cloud Business: Become an Indirect CSP Partner with SoftwareONE
Date: Wednesday, March 31st at 11am PST / 2pm EST
In October 2020, Microsoft announced a restructuring of its Direct Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, impacting 4900 partners by requesting them to select an Indirect Provider. Additionally, any new entrants to the CSP program will begin as an Indirect Reseller.
If your organization was impacted by this announcement or if you are a partner looking to create a new profit stream around Microsoft Cloud, this is a can’t miss webinar! Learn how the ONEClub Indirect CSP Program can help accelerate your business by providing a turnkey solution to broaden client reach backed by the global capabilities of SoftwareONE – one of Microsoft’s largest and most trusted global providers.
In this session, learn how ONEClub can help your organization:
- Unlock a new profitable and scalable business with Microsoft Cloud
- Seamlessly transition your customers as a result of new Direct-bill requirements
- Avoid costly premier support agreements
- Enhance solution offerings by utilizing SoftwareONE service capabilities
- Also, hear from other partners on why SoftwareONE was chosen as their Indirect CSP Provider
This webinar is ideal for:
- Partners impacted by recent changes to Microsoft’s Direct Cloud Solution Provider Program
- MSPs, VARs, ISVs and Hosters looking to create a new profit stream around Microsoft Cloud
About the presenter:
Matt Hardie, Partner Business Consultant, SoftwareONE
Matt Hardie is currently a Partner Business Consultant at SoftwareONE. His expertise is focused around Azure and Microsoft partnerships. Matt takes pride in working with partners to help them accelerate and transform their business in this ever-evolving landscape.