Unlock the True Potential of the Microsoft Security Stack for Your Customers
Date: Monday, March 29th at 11am PST / 2pm EST
Many of your customers are going through security refreshes and replacing existing tools with the Microsoft security stack. It makes sense economically and provides leading security tools. Unfortunately, many of your customers lack the in-house expertise and resources to properly manage security tools across environments, eliminate false positives, conduct investigations and swiftly respond to threats.
Join eSentire as they walk you through their new Managed Detection and Response (MDR) with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and how you can use it to generate new business.
- How you can offer a “Zero Install” threat hunting and response service in your Microsoft portfolio
- How you can get more value from the Microsoft 365 Defender suite of tools
- How you can drive Microsoft 365 E5 license sales
- How you can reduce cybersecurity total cost of ownership with Microsoft 365 Defender and Managed Detection and Response
- How you can deliver a managed detection and response deployment measured in minutes and hours, not days and weeks