Cloud Migration Made Easy: Prepare Properly & Completely Before - Manage Effectively After
Date: Tuesday, December 15th at 11am PST / 2pm EST
In any cloud migration, the migration itself is the most straightforward part. If you identify and define the current state you're migrating your client from and the desired end state they need, the migration becomes far simpler and less error-prone.
In this session, you'll learn about a comprehensive toolset platform that makes it easy to thoroughly document the current state, and then enables your close management of the achieved future state to assure optimum ongoing performance. Assure and accelerate the success of migration projects by quickly and comprehensively defining current state pre-migration, and closely managing the end state post-migration.
Subjects covered include:
- Automatic discovery of entire existing infrastructure
- Application dependency mapping to assure that data flows efficiently from app to app
- Establishing migration waves to ease the entire process
- Resource utilization modelling
- Rapid identification of "ghosted" resources that are requested, used, but never released resulting in pointless expense
About the featured presenter:
Howard M. Cohen, Sr. Resultant, The TechChannel Partners’ Results Group
He is a 35+ year executive veteran of the Information Technology industry who today writes for and about the IT channel. He’s a frequent speaker at IT industry events that include Microsoft Inspire, Citrix Synergy/Summit, ConnectWise IT Nation, ChannelPro Forums, Cloud Partners Summit, MicroCorp One-On-One, and CompTIA ChannelCon, frequently hosts and presents webinars for many vendors and publications.