Live Webinar: Expert Advice from T-Systems to Make Your Buildings Smarter
Date: Tuesday, June 18th at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Roland Baldin, Product Manager IoT, T-Systems
- Wolfgang Werner, Senior Sales Manager, IoT, T-Systems
- Peyman Blumstengel, Head of Business Development, Axonize
Smart building technology continues to evolve and its uses are creating unparalleled opportunities for facility managers and service providers alike. Join one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, T-Systems, and partner Axonize, as we sit down to discuss top insights and tips to increasing facilities’ productivity, efficiencies, and occupant well-being as well as reducing costs by making buildings smarter.
We’ll showcase how T-Systems is helping its customers seamlessly improve their buildings’ technology and service quality for their tenants and subsequent customers. Together, we’ll uncover T-System’s journey, challenges, and smart building practices and results, so you can apply these learnings to your business.
Our discussion will explore:
- How IoT is helping T-System’s customers reduce facility costs and improve service quality
- Smart building use cases to apply to your business, including space and comfort monitoring
- The advantages of a ready-to-use (plug & play) product that covers a range of tasks – from installing sensors to connecting devices to using an orchestration platform
- How smart buildings are integrating diverse sensors solutions to monitor CO2, temperature, people counting , motion, vibration and more
- A live platform demo experience