State of the MSP Market
Date: Wednesday, April 10th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Moderator: Scott Bekker, editor in chief, RCPmag.com
Speaker: Howard M. Cohen, RCPmag.com contributor and channel veteran
Don't miss this essential analysis of the current state of the managed service provider market. Hosted by a channel veteran who started marketing and selling MSP services in 1998, Howard M. Cohen brings a 20-year perspective to the webcast.
This session will explore the transitions from reseller to MSP, the most successful strategies for MSPs and examine relationships between today’s MSPs, their customers, their vendors and the future. Tune in to find out:
• What is the biggest difference between a great MSP and others?
• Is monthly recurring revenue (MRR) really the "Holy Grail" of the MSP world?
• How are successful MSPs reducing their operating costs?
• What did successful MSPs do in their transition from being resellers that worked so well?
• What are the most successful go-to-market strategies for MSPs?
• How does an MSP differentiate themselves from all the others?
• How can MSPs expand their market? What can we add to our services portfolio?
• They say you can’t be all things to all people, but can’t you?
• What is the role of today’s software vendor in the lives of MSPs? Hardware manufacturers?
• What’s next beyond MSP? Where can I grow with my business?
Change is rushing toward MSPs in 2019. Participate in this webcast to get a framework for success for critical aspects of your business.