5 Big Opportunities for MSPs in 2019
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 @ 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Moderator: Scott Bekker, Editor, RCPMag.com
Speaker: Howard M. Cohen, RCP contributor and channel veteran
As more channel partners become Managed Service Providers (MSP) it gets harder for MSPs to differentiate themselves and stand out in a growing crowd. The key to future success is, as it has always been, innovating and specializing. To paraphrase the legendary Zig Ziglar, “if you’re doing what you’ve always done, you’re probably getting less and less than you’ve ever got.” There are only two ways to make more money; create more customers and/or broaden your selection of services to sell new things to existing customers.
In this session, channel veteran Howard M. Cohen focuses on new services, discussing five major opportunities available to MSPs in 2019 to establish their distinctiveness and drive new business.
- Making multi-cloud solutions play well together – the cloud integrator/manager role
- Emerging software developers who are enabling new services with new tools – broaden your portfolio
- Since data is everything, the need for data scientists in the context of their high price tag grows
- More ways to create your own salable intellectual property (IP) without coding
- Driving operating costs down for you and your customers by leveraging automation and orchestration