Top Tips for Catching the IaaS Wave
How to successfully add IaaS to your MSP practice and catch the next wave of opportunity
Date: Wednesday, November 13th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Duration: 1 hour
This webcast will provide insights into:
- Overcoming common SMB objections to IaaS
- How to use disaster recovery as a stepping stone to cloud
- The IaaS workarounds to the Windows Server 2008 end of support deadlines
- Valuable Microsoft incentives and offers
- Ways to help customers control their costs in Azure and keep those costs predictable
- Insight for pricing your services around IaaS
- And Much More!
All the details:
Technology opportunities are always rising and falling for managed service providers (MSPs).
For more than a decade, Exchange Server upgrades were a great project business to kick start and supplement managed services. That faded with the great Office 365 migration. Now even the Office 365 wave may have crested. Where should MSPs turn next?
One major opportunity is also in the cloud -- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Analysts identify IaaS as the fastest-growing segment in the fast-growing cloud services industry.
For traditionally Microsoft-centered MSPs, the IaaS options in Microsoft's Azure cloud represent a huge opportunity. As with most things Microsoft, there are significant upsides, but expertise is required to turn a profit.